My progress so far!
I found that I really needed to have a color card. I used to cross-stitch quite a bit, and used the Lo-Ran card system to organize DMC floss. The Master Cards turned out to be the perfect thing for my LaJ yarns:
Right now I am working on making my graph more readable. I have gotten quite frustrated because of the sleeve markings which obfuscate the lines demarking color changes, so I am translating the chart into Excel. On the right you see my scanned chart in Fireworks, where I have outlined the sleeve in red. On the left is my Excel spreadsheet.
Posted by Sheila at February 8, 2003 05:53 PM
Posted to Knitting
| Long Leaf Coat